NEWS: Ring-Rat Accusations Against NXT's Alexa Bliss

NEWS: There has been a nasty allegation posted about WWE NXT Diva Alexa Bliss. The accusation was featured on TheDirty.com, a website which allows people to anonymously submit dirt about others. Recently an anonymous WWE NXT wrestler posted the following about Alexa:

I am currently training with WWE to be a wrestler. We train at NXT in Orlando. A great group of men and women are down here but I have to call out one girl, Alexa Bliss. I wish to stay anonymous but this needs to be out. She is a ring rat as we call it. She sleeps with just about every person who walks in the door here and has slept with trainers, higher ups, wrestlers and whoever else she can get her hands on. I have heard nasty stories I refuse to share. She is cute and nice but is a total slore. She is not very good in the ring but isn't bad as a manager. I hope she sees this and cleans her act up asap.

Bliss took to Twitter to respond, "One Thing my mother always taught me... "Your reputation is something you will NEVER out grow, so make sure it's one you're proud of"

Here's hoping the accuser is revealed and that it will lead to one hell of a lucrative storyline in NXT.


Comments

Post a Comment

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE