NEWS: Shawn Michaels Calls Out Dolph Ziggler

NEWS: Shawn Michaels was the featured guest of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's WWE Network Podcast and the WWE Hall of Famers did not disappoint. Michaels commented on his role in the infamous Montreal Screwjob and while that may have overshadowed some of his other controversial comments, Michaels' critique of Dolph Ziggler is most noteworthy. Michaels said the following, "The only thing I worry about is, like a Ziggler who goes a little too far into my pattern. People compared me to Flair; but, as soon as I heard comparisons to Flair I went off the radar and did something of my own. One thing I’d encourage these guys to do is to let people influence you to the point where they make that comparison in the beginning; but, then you need to set yourself apart. The only problem I see with this generation is they continue to go down ….like I saw Dolph Ziggler and I said, 'Thank you man. Every Monday night my Twitter numbers go up because I can count on you to remind everyone of me.' He’s a nice kid; but, for his career stand point now is the time to differentiate yourself." It's safe to say that Mr. WrestleMania isn't a huge fan of Ziggler's imitation act. Let's hope Ziggler takes Michaels' criticism to heart and makes some positive changes to his character and in-ring work, lest he go down in wrestling lore as nothing more than a Shawn Michaels impersonator.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no expert, but it sounds to me like Shawn Michaels didn't appreciate Dolph Ziggler impersonating him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE