NEWS: Axl Rotten Passes Away at 44

NEWS: ECW Original Axl Rotten is dead at the age of 44. Brian Knighton was found deceased in his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland. Rotten is best known for his ECW feuds with his tag team partner and story-line brother, Ian Rotten. The feud between the two garnered Pro Wrestling Illustrated's 1995 Feud of the Year Award. Ian Rotten posted the following on his Facebook account: "When Axl left my house Sunday night, I pretty much knew I would never see him again. He would always say to me that he had no idea why he was still here. That God must have been making him suffer. I told him that it was Gods plan for him to write his book, and maybe that book would change one person's life. Unfortunately, now that book won't be written. When he left my house, he told me he wrote this story and he knew how it ended." Our thoughts and prayers are with Knighton's friends and family.



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE