NEWS: Dave Bautista Takes Manny Pacquiao to Task for Homophobic Remarks

NEWS: Former WWE Superstar Dave Bautista was asked to comment on Manny Pacquiao's most recent anti-gay tirade. Bautista did not hold back in taking his fellow Fillipino apart, "My opinion on that is he is a F!**# idiot. My mom happens to be a lesbian, so I don't f!*** take that s!!**. I don't think it's funny. If anyone calls my mom an animal, I stick my foot in his ass." Please Batista, don't hold anything back & let us all know how you really feel! Of course, Bautista was referring to Manny's vile remarks, in which he called homosexuals, "worse than animals," that "should be put to death." Hateful remarks like that have no part in society, which makes us proud of Bautista for being brave enough to stand up for homosexuals and decent people everywhere. Batista's entire interview appears below.


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE