NEWS: Bret Hart No Fan of Vader - "The stiffest & smelliest to ever wrestle."

NEWS: Bret Hart's new podcast, the Sharpshooter Show, is often filled with memorable stories from Hart's time as a WWE Superstar. When Bret recalled memories of the 400 plus pound behemoth Vader, warm and fuzzy feelings were nowhere to be found. “Vader was like wrestling a cement truck filled with barf. Vader was stiff and the shits to work with. He was no fun. He hurt you constantly, every punch, every kick. He did a belly flop on me once and he told me he could do it safe. My body felt violated. I had 400 pounds of blob slap my whole body. I was numb after the match. Again, I felt like I had been violated. He was really stiff and he stunk. He smelled like throw up. He never washed his gear. He was maybe the stiffest and smelliest guy to ever wrestle.” Bret, next time, please no holding back and tell us how you really feel.


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE