NEWS: Smith Hart Opens Up On Fractured Relationship with Brother Bret

NEWS: Smith Hart of the legendary Hart Family recently sat down with Chris Jericho on his Talk is Jericho podcast. Smith didn't mince words when he talked about his brother Bret, "When Jay Paul came to do Wrestling with Shadows and asked, 'When you think of the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be? What do you think about?' I said, 'Well certainly not Bret.' I think of Owen when I think of that. He didn't want to talk to me anymore then. We were all supposed to be there for this stinking tribute for this documentary. Bruce said, 'Bret's head was so big he couldn't get in the door and we had pretty big doors in that house.' Ellie said, 'That f%7! bastard, I tried to run him over yesterday and if I see him today, I'll succeed.' Jay Paul thought, 'I'm in the wrong house here.' Even Wayne gave no comment. Jay didn't know what to do. He had no one else to turn to. Then my mother came down and she turned on the charm about how wonderful Bret was and how much he'd done for the family." Smith then went on to attribute his mother's love for Bret to have been due solely to Bret's ability to get tickets to distribute to Helen's nieces and nephews. One wonders what being a fly on the wall during the Hart's Christmas dinners was like and whether or not Smith had room to eat after being filled with so much bitterness.



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE