NEWS: WWE Signs Former Minnesota Viking

NEWS: Minnesotans shouldn't feel too bad about losing out on the chance to host WrestleMania 33. Minnesota Vikings fans, in particular, will be getting an NXT style consolation prize. The WWE announced last week that they have signed recently released Minnesota Viking Babatunde Aiyegbusi to an NXT deal. The former Viking had the following to say: "I’ve always watched wrestling – I just decided, why not give it a shot? Everybody here just wants to put smiles on people’s faces, and that’s my main goal. I feel good about being here, and I’m grateful to the WWE for giving me this chance....I’ve been doing sports all my life, and the NFL was a very important step. During my time with the Vikings, we did a lot of things that helped me grow as an athlete – now I’m able to polish those techniques and athletic abilities and use them in the ring. There are a lot of things different, too. Especially with Vikings offensive line assistant coach Hank Fraley, he was trying to make me stand still on the ground, and in the WWE they try to make me be more light on my feet. Vikings fans, Keep following me. There are a lot of good things coming for me a future superstar, hopefully.” Well Minnesota, it's not quite WrestleMania; but, it is kind of a big deal.




Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE