NEWS: Smith Hart's Cancer Therapy Not Going Well; To Undergo Extensive Chemotherapy

NEWS: The eldest living member of the Hart Family recently received some scary medical news. Smith Hart, like his brother Bret, is battling Prostate Cancer; however, Smith's cancer appears to be a more aggressive variety, as it has already spread into his bones. Smith offered the following, "Yes the rumors are true that my cancer therapy hasn’t been going very well and thus I will be going in this week for extensive chemotherapy. I still stay strong and I haven’t given up the fight. Fortunately I was able to talk last night with my long time friend and former Stampede wrestler Paul The Butcher Vachon on the Hart Grapevine. Paul himself is a 2 time cancer survivor who certainly has had his struggles but is no doubt one of the toughest men to ever live. I will post a link later today. Thank you everyone for your prayers." Cheap Heat Wrestling wishes Smith Hart courage and success in his battle against cancer. Anyone fighting cancer is an ally of ours.


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE