RESULTS: WWE RAW Results - Two Huge Returns, Two Huge Breakups, & MITB Qualifying Matches

RESULTS:

5/23/2016
WWE RAW
Baltimore, MD

HOUR ONE
- Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring, as the crowd chants, "Welcome Back." Rollins interrupts the fans, "It's been 200 days....let me talk. I'm here to take back the Title I never lost." The crowd chants, "Thank you Rollins." Rollins replies, "Did you guys miss me or what? It wasn't always that way. When I destroyed the SHIELD, you booed me every night and called me the weakest champion of all time. You were begging for someone to take the Title and no one did. Then my knee buckled from carrying this Company on my back." Rollins begins berating the fans telling them that he received flowers and fan mail when he was injured; but, he didn't open anything because he simply tossed it in the garbage and burnt it. Rollins continues, "I don't need any of you. I rebuilt Seth Rollins and I and I alone will take back my WWE Championship." Rollins is interrupted by his former SHIELD teammate Roman Reigns. Reigns makes his way to the ring; but, Rollins refuses to share the ring with him. Shane McMahon makes his way to the ring and announces that Rollins and Reigns will face off for the WWE Championship at Money in the Bank.
- Renee Young interviews Sheamus on his Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against Sami Zayn
- Sami Zayn defeats Sheamus via pinfall. Postmatch: Sheamus is incensed and throws a temper tantrum in the ring.
- Renee Young interviews Apollo Crews in regard to his Money in the Bank Qualifying Match against Chris Jericho. Crews is attacked mid-interview by Sheamus.
- New Day makes their way to the ring. There is a cake waiting for the WWE Tag Team Champions in honor of RAW's 1,200th episode. As they decide whose face to throw the cake at, they are attacked by the Social Outcasts.
- New Day defeat the Social Outcasts after Kofi Kingston pinned Heath Slater. Postmatch: New Day slams the cake in Slater's face.

HOUR TWO
- Miz (with Maryse) makes his way to the ring to hype himself
- MITB Qualifying Match: Cesaro defeats the Miz via pinfall
- Renee Young interviews Seth Rollins backstage. Rollins calls Money in the Bank, "My kind of thing," and reminds Renee that he won the MITB contract and cashed it in at WrestleMania to become the WWE Champion. Stephanie McMahon is backstage; but, when Rollins attempts to hug her she offers a handshake instead. She tells Rollins, "Things have changed around here and that includes our business relationship."
- MITB Qualifying Match: Chris Jericho defeats Apollo Crews via pinfall
- Renee Young interviews Sheamus for his post-match reaction; but, Sheamus just laughs
- A new Darren Young/Bob Backlund vignette airs
- JoJo interviews Baron Corbin; but, he is interrupted by Ziggler, who wants to continue their feud
- Enzo Amore returns as he and Big Cass make their way out to the ring together
- Big Cass (with Enzo Amore) defeats Bubba Ray Dudley (with D-Von) via pinfall

HOUR THREE
- Charlotte makes her way to the ring along with Ric Flair and Dana Brooke. Ric tells Charlotte, "I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished." Charlotte then takes the mic. She remembers all the holidays growing up; but, says that her father was never there. She comments on being the woman, just like Ric was the man. Charlotte states, "I have the courage to say to you Dad, get out of my ring. I'm no longer Ric Flair's daughter. You're Charlotte's Dad. You're the 2nd dirtiest player in the game now and I don't have time for second place." As Ric sobs, Charlotte spews more venom, "I don't need you anymore. You abandoned me. You're immortal to them [the fans]; but, dead to me. You can watch me on TV like I did the last 30 years for you." Ric leaves the ring as Charlotte sings, "Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Goodbye."
- MITB Qualifying Match: Dean Ambrose pins Dolph Ziggler
- Ric Flair is seen backstage embracing Arn Anderson, who offers him his apologies. As Ric leaves, Renee Young attempts an interview; but, Ric has nothing to say as he makes his exit.
- Primo & Epico vignette
- A.J. Styles makes his way to the ring and says, "Roman Reigns is every bit the man he says he is. But...if not for the Usos and Gallows & Anderson, I had him beat. If not for those guys, you'd be looking at the new WWE Champion." Styles is then interrupted by Gallows & Anderson who take exception to his comments. A.J. says, "It ain't Japan," to which Gallows replies, "If it were you'd have bought us a round of drinks for having your back." Gallows continues, "You're right about things changing. You've changed." Gallows & Anderson take credit for Styles' past successes. Styles replies, "Professionally we need to separate. You do you. I'll do me; but, no one can separate us from being brother." Anderson takes exception stating, "We're not brothers anymore. We're not friends anymore," and the two leave Styles alone in the ring.
- MITB Qualifying Match: Kevin Owens defeats A.J. Styles via pinfall





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE