NEWS: CM Punk Comments on a Possible Return to Wrestling

NEWS: Retired wrestler and current MMA performer CM Punk recently appeared on ESPN radio. Punk sat down for the Rusillo and Kanell show, where he was asked if he would ever return to professional wrestling. Punk answered, "No. I don’t think so. But it is one of those ‘never say never’ things. I just like to cover all of my bases, just so some internet dweeb isn’t going to be like ‘you said you’d never wrestle again!”… with WWE? No. Absolutely not. But you never know, I could pop up here and there. Let me explain this to you even better; it’s not going to be televised. It’s going to be me in a ninja outfit, wrestling one of my buddies and nobody’s ever going to know. It’s going to be very ‘Monty Python’, so to speak.” Your move TNA, ROH, and NJPW. CM Punk makes his official UFC debut on September 10th at UFC 203 against Mickey Gall.





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE