NEWS: UFC's Michael Bisping Calls Out Brock Lesnar

NEWS: UFC's Michael Bisping was a recent guest of Ric Flair's on The Ric Flair Show podcast. Bilsping talked about his love for wrestling and his life as a UFC fighter. He is no fan of Brock Lesnar; however, and did not mince words when it came to his distaste for the WWE Superstar.
“How tough do you think Brock Lesnar is? Listen I respect any man that steps into the octagon because it takes balls. But if you have to go in there and take steroids to do it? F*ck you, you cocky son of a bitch. Kiss my ass. I will knock Brock Lesnar out with one f*cking punch. I will take him and throw him out of the octagon like the p*ssy that he is. Am I making myself clear? F*ck Brock Lesnar! F*ck steroids! F*ck all you f*cking f*ggots that want to come in here and take steroids. Am I making myself clear? I apologize for using that word, I shouldn’t have said that [f*ggot]. But, steroids have destroyed the sport and anyone that takes them, kiss my ass”
Bisping is referring to Lesnar's UFC fight against Mark Hunt, a bout in which Lesnar dominated; but, was later revealed to have failed a UFC administered drug test. Flair, for his part, simply laughed off the answer and wanted no part in the Lesnar discussion whatsoever; but, it should be noted that Flair regularly states that steroids have little to nothing to do with how great of an athlete or competitor any athlete is. There has not yet been a response from Brock Lesnar or his Advocate, Paul Heyman.





Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE