NEWS: Nikki Bella Re-Injured Neck


NEWS: There is troubling news coming out of the WWE only days before WrestleMania 33. Nikki Bella, longest reigning Divas Champion in history, has re-injured her neck. According to sources, Bella has suffered a severe sprain and is currently undergoing X-Rays and other tests. Depending on those results, her WrestleMania availability is very much in doubt. Bella was kept out of action for much of 2016 after receiving a career threatening neck injury and subsequent surgery. Bella is set to team up with her real life boyfriend John Cena in a huge WrestleMania match against The Miz and his real life wife Maryse. Bella recently stated the following,
"So JJ and I right now just got to Tampa General Hospital. It is the Wednesday before WrestleMania, I, unfortunately, last week, I know some of you heard, but I injured my neck a bit. I got a severe sprain. That's why Virginia didn't see me on the live events this past weekend. But I'm here to get some more X-rays. I had some done last Wednesday and now I'm going to get some done this Wednesday. So let's pray for some good news."
The following is a YouTube video featuring Nikki's very own words.



UPDATE: Nikki Bella has been cleared to compete at WrestleMania 33!!!!


Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE