NEWS: Ryback Takes Credit for the SHIELD's Triple Power Bomb

NEWS: Ryback is once again making waves with his podcast Conversations with the Big Guy. The self proclaimed Big Guy is taking credit for one of the most famous moves in wrestling history: The SHIELD's Triple Power Bomb. According to Ryback the trio of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns were looking for a big move for their 2012 Survivor Series debut,
"They needed a move, I remember, to put me down early on. I think it was that first… the pay-per-view before in Indianapolis, the triple threat [match] with me, [John] Cena, and [CM] Punk. And I had been powerbombing a lot of guys up till that point in different variations of powerbombs. And I said to them, 'why don't you do a triple powerbomb?' because they wanted a move they all three could could do."
If Ryback is the actual inventor of the SHIELD's Triple Power Bomb, he isn't a happy one,
"Goddamnit did I regret ever f--king saying that because I received more triple powerbombs than anybody on the roster at that point. And they were all fine, but they triple powerbombed me through the table at the end of that one. And then, they did it in the match at TLC."
There has been no word yet from either of the three SHIELD members as to whether or not Ryback is actually telling the truth. As for now, Ryback can add another accomplishment to his list of accolades that mysteriously grow weekly, just in time for each new episode of his podcast.



Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE