NEWS: A.J. Lee Reveals Which Wrestler Took Her Virginity (It's Not CM Punk)

NEWS: A.J. Lee (April Mendez-Brooks) recently released her autobiography Crazy is My SuperPower. In the book, Mendez writes about her reluctance to date any of the wrestlers on the roster,
"If you're not going to put out in your first few months on the job a lot of the men, at the very least, expect you to stroke their ego and flirt, giggling at unfunny jokes, having boob to chest contact on hugs and laughing off blatant workplace sexual harassment are considered prerequisites of women in the minds of many ignorant men. Knowing this going in I made an extra effort to make clear that no one even had a remote chance of getting into my jean shorts."
A.J. goes on to describe how she developed many big brother/little sister relationship with the male WWE Superstars including a particularly close one with the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Her platonic demeanor with her male counterparts did not last; however, as A.J. ended up dating several male Superstars including C.M. Punk (whom she is now married) and Trent Barreta. A.J. documents that she was a virgin well into her twenties; but, that didn't last long, after she began wrestling. It was independent star Trent Barreta to whom A.J. gave her virginity,
"No one made me feel safe enough to get my V (virginity) card punched; but, during my first year on the main roster, I started dating another wrestler. Greg (Trent Barreta) was my first real adult relationship and my first love. He was my first everything. He was kind, called me beautiful everyday, made me birthday gifts by hand and was close to my family. I felt safe and loved and did not regret it. Waiting until I was mature enough to handle the emotional baggage that comes with sex was worth it."
A.J.'s new book is available on Amazon and bookstores nation wide.

 

Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!




Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE