NEWS: Jinder Mahal Comments on Steroids Allegations




NEWS: Jinder Mahal's meteoric rise to the WWE Championship has come with much praise and scorn. Some in the WWE Universe have commented on Mahal's drastic body transformation, as evidence that the new WWE Champion used performance enhancing drugs to make his way to the top. Mahal, who was never out of shape by any means, now has a chiseled physique more reminiscent of the likes of Jimmy Snuka and the steroids era wrestlers of the 1980s. Some conspiracy minded fans have even gone as far as to zoom in on Mahal's back to share pictures of his apparent back acne, claiming that as legitimate proof that the new WWE Champion is on steroids.

Jinder Mahal: Before & After

Mahal sat down with The Times of India and had the following to say about such allegations,
"I don't know what kind of criticism that was. I worked hard in the gym a lot. All the WWE talents are drug tested by a third-party agency and I have been tested multiple times and never had an issue, so you know my transformation is all diet, all hard work. I am a tested athlete like every other WWE wrestler. I have no special privilege; nothing like that. I look like an athlete, I perform like an athlete, I carry myself like an athlete and WWE was not hesitant to put me in a WWE title match."
Undoubtedly Mahal's hard work has paid off in dividends for the Punjabi Superstar. Not only is he the WWE Champion; but, he now even has official WWE merchandise, an honor reserved only for the WWE's top Superstars. The Maharaja's new shirt (pictured below) is available exclusively at WWE Shop.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Save $10 on your next $50+ purchase now at Books-A-Million! Use code CJMAY5 on www.booksamillion.com and save.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE