NEWS: Kevin Nash Calls CM Punk a Mark; Claims Punk Would Have Never Wrestled in the 90s



$15 off orders of $100 or more with code WWEAFF15 at WWEShop.com




NEWS: Kevin Nash recently sat down with fellow Clique member, Sean "123 Kid" Waltman, for an episode of Waltman's hit podcast. Nash was asked why a match with CM Punk never happened after he made his 2011 WWE return and had the following to say,
"I don't know if Punk wanted [the match] to happen. To me, when I came back, I never had been there when I was handed a script where here was my script and I had to follow it," Nash said. "I'm reading the script and in the script he is burying me and I have no rebuttal, and you know, Paul [Triple H] is one of my best friends on earth, and anything that you do, like the old Kevin Nash would say--because in my mind, when I read that, and if you remember the scenario, the scenario was that I came down and stuck Punk and Del Rio came down and took the Money in the Bank and took his belt, so he comes out the next Monday and cuts this promo, laugh out loud that he heard I was dead, click, click, click your knees. Then I thought to myself, let me get this straight, I cost you the title, and you are going to do stand-up comedy and bury me because I'm old?"
Nash believed Punk had crossed the line in using personal insults to bury him and was ready to escalate things physically,
"First thing in my mind was, because he told me that this isn't 1997 anymore and I'm the guy that called Eddie Guerrero a Vanilla Midget; and I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, number one thank God it's not 1997 because if it was 1997 right now you would be out with the marks in the crowd and not standing here because we didn't allow the marks to wrestle back then," Nash said. "Number two, I am old, so you have two options; either you go in the back---I'll give you three, you go in the back and call it a day, second, you wait for me to get up there and apologize to me, or third, off script let's see what you got. I would have loved to have seen what he would have done if I just went up and bear clawed him right to the face; but Paul was the boss."
Nash has never been one to mince his words and that trend obviously continues today. There has been no official response from CM Punk; but, don't expect one as Punk very rarely acknowledges the world of professional wrestling in his pursuit of MMA glory. Full video of the interview appears below.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE