NEWS: Roman Reigns Calls out the Young Bucks; Matt Jackson Responds



$5 off orders of $35 or more with code WWESAVE5 at WWEShop.com


NEWS: Roman Reigns recently talked with Inside the Ropes and sparked some controversy with one of his interview answers. Roman began by praising fellow WWE Superstar, Braun Strowman, when things went off the rail a bit and Reigns took some veiled shots at the Young Bucks and the Bullet Club,
"I think Strowman is a certified star. When you see him, you know what’s going on. If you see him in real life, you get it. And not to quote a little monster that we have running around our locker room but... you can’t teach that. You really can’t. You can’t teach a guy to be, you know, damn near seven feet tall and 400 pounds. It’s either genetics or work ethic. And, um, I think with the physical attributes Strowman has, along with my experience and my reactions, I think it was a perfect storm because not only is he - you can see what is going on with him - he’s a smart guy. As dumb as he looks, he’s not a dummy, you know what I mean? And he listens and he wants to learn and that’s the key. If he maintains that drive to be the best? And I know it. I know that’s what he wants to be. I know it. And that’s why it’s important that he continues to do what he’s been doing, because it’s working. And he’s learning and he’s getting a lot better and it’s gonna be scary how good he is in a couple years. Once he’s reached the experience level and worked with a bunch of different guys like I have, I’m gonna be really happy to work with him again and see what he’s learned and how much he’s progressed since then. But I mean, he’s been on the fast track, there’s no doubt, but I’m very impressed with his ability to comprehend everything and to translate it into his own and make it his own. And that’s what we need. Guys who, and no offense to any of these guys, but we don’t need guys running around doing ‘Too Sweets’ and we don't need guys acting like they are D-X from, you know, 15 years ago. We need original characters. Guys who are them. I need Seth Rollins to be Seth Rollins. I need Kevin Owens to be Kevin Owens. I need Bray Wyatt to be Bray Wyatt. We need original Superstars who have no clue what was done 15 - 20 years ago. And no disrespect of our history and our past, but we’re trying to create something new here. And that’s the most important thing - that we’re true to our characters, we’re true to our originality and where we’re trying to go forward as a product. That’s why it’s important for Braun Strowman to be the first Braun Strowman. And that’s why it was important for me to tell Cena ‘I’m not the next Cena’. That’s burying me. I’m the first and only Roman Reigns. That’s all I can be, that’s all I want to be. And I think that if, as a locker room we maintain that mentality and we continue to have special people like Strowman come around, we’re gonna be able to pad and build this locker room and this roster up and we’re gonna have something special here soon. It’s brewing as we speak. It’s happening. But just like anything else, if you want a really good steak? You gotta wait a little bit. We’re not serving McDonald’s over here. No offense to McDonald’s, but I’d rather eat a nice filet as opposed to a Quarter Pounder.”
Matt Jackson, of the Young Bucks, seemed genuinely hurt by the comments and took to Twitter to respond:


Video featuring the entirety of Reigns' comments appears below.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/cjdoorway.asp?url=hitlist.asp?theme=Munsters

 Top Stock Alerts
BAM Exclusive Funko Alert: Annabelle, The Conjuring POP!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE