NEWS: Roman Reigns Wants the Rock at WrestleMania



$15 off orders of $100 or more with code WWEAFF15 at WWEShop.com


NEWS: Roman Reigns recently sat down with The Mirror's Neil Docking and Reigns pulled no punches in their interview. When Docking asked about a potential match with Reigns' real-life cousin, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, Reigns held nothing back,

"At the end of the day, I know it's a money match. And I'm the guy who is still in the ring, so if someone who isn't in the ring every single night wants to come back in the ring, we now call it my yard, so he is going to have to come to me and then we'll go from there. It won't go down anywhere other than a WWE ring, that's all I'm saying. If he wants to get it, then I'm not stepping back for anybody. Yeah I mean, when I first heard about the match with [John] Cena, I immediately was thinking, 'Man, let's save this, let's do this at WrestleMania.' But when the time is right, the time is right. But in the same light, I can only see me and Rock going at WrestleMania. Not only because of his schedule, but just the level of that match and the level of Superstar that he is and you know, where I'm trying to get. But we also have a deep family tie. We represent the same family tree and having the opportunity to represent our culture, there would obviously have to be a sit-down and we would have to express how we feel and the light we want to do this in ... because there's a lot of people we represent watching. The last thing I want to do is make it confusing or anything like that."

If you're keeping score at home, that's Roman Reigns 1 - the Rock 0. As the wrestling world anxiously awaits The Rock's response, we have the following ice cold words to ponder, "If someone who isn't in the ring every single night wants to come back in the ring....he is going to have to come to me and then we'll go from there." It's quite obvious that even though Roman Reigns and The Rock share the same family tree and the Rock has been supportive of Roman's career thus far, there's no love lost between the two, at least from Reigns' perspective.
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com


Halloween Costumes

BAM Exclusive Funko Alert: Annabelle, The Conjuring POP!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE