RESULTS: WWE RAW After WrestleMania Results - Shocking Returns, Debuts, & A Retirement!!!


Buy One T-Shirt, Get One for $1 at shop.wwe.com. Exclusions apply. 4/9 only.




RESULTS:

4/9/2018
WWE RAW
New Orleans, LA

HOUR ONE
- An injured Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring, cradling the left arm that was nearly amputated by Ronda Rousey last night at WrestleMania 34. The New Orleans crowd chants, "You tapped out." Stephanie chastises the crowd and praises herself, not Rousey, for making the transition to the wrestling ring. McMahon also takes credit for bringing out the best in Rousey, who makes her way to the ring. Stephanie offers her partnership to Rousey, who she spends time praising. Stephanie and Rousey shake hands and then embrace in a hug. Rousey then puts McMahon in yet another armbar on the very same left arm injured last night. McMahon taps; but, despite Stephanie's cries, Rousey doesn't relent until she wants to. A crying Stephanie is then treated by medical personnel as the New Orleans crowd chants, "You deserve it." As Stephanie is taken out of the ring that same crowd sings, "NaNaNa Goodbye."

- Ember Moon & Nia Jax defeat Mickie James & Alexa Bliss after Moon pins Bliss

- Kurt Angle is on the phone when he is interrupted by Braun Strowman and Nicholas, who are both relinquishing the RAW Tag Team Titles. Nicholas has a scheduling conflict: the 4th grade.

- No Way Jose defeats John Skyler via pinfall

- The Bar requests their tag titles back; however, Angle puts them in an event that culminates at the Greatest Royal Rumble called The Tag Team Eliminator

- TAG TEAM ELIMINATOR TOURNAMENT MATCH: The Revival defeat Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows via pinfall

HOUR TWO 
- Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring with his NEW Intercontinental Championship wrapped around his waist. Rollins states that Grand Slam Rollins has a nice ring to it and lets the New Orleans crowd know that every member of The SHIELD is now a Grand Slam Champion. He is then interrupted by Finn Balor, who challenges Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship. The two shake hands in agreement; however, they are interrupted by former Intercontinental Champion The Miz. The Miz is quick to let Rollins know he doesn't deserve the Title, "You don't deserve that Title. I do. I made that Title the most prestigious relevant Title in the WWE." The Miz tells a story about how his new daughter cried when he lost his championship and then he cried. Rollins replies, "I'm glad you're man enough to admit you cried. That's how all of us feel when you try to wrestle. You couldn't lace my boots." The Miz wants to invoke his rematch clause; but, when Rollins suggests they fight tonight, The Miz backs off instead opting for a match at Backlash. When The Miz challenges Balor & Rollins to a tag match against he and The Miztourage, Jeff Hardy makes his return to the ring. When Hardy comes to the ring evening the teams, The Miz and The Miztourage leave in a hurry.

- Mandy Rose (with Sonya Deville & Paige) pins Sasha Banks *Bayley runs distraction. Postmatch: Paige picks up the microphone, "I have to come clean to you guys. It was really hard for me to sit on the sidelines at WrestleMania. I love this ring. This is my heart, my soul, this is my blood. Unfortunately due to neck injuries, I can no longer perform as an in-ring competitor. This is one of the hardest things I'll ever have to say in my career. I would like to thank every single female Superstar back there today. I am proud to be a part of this division. We have all built this division to be huge into something we couldn't ever even imagine it to be. I thank my family, without whom I wouldn't be here today. I want to thank Daniel Bryan, who came back from a career ending injury yesterday at WrestleMania. For that you give me hope. I would also like to thank Edge. He was here today and spoke to me backstage. He showed me there is life outside of this. He has a family, kids, a wife and an acting career. As much as it pains me to say this now I will have to go find something else. Thanks to the WWE for letting me do this and letting me entertain you for four years. New Orleans is where I debuted winning the Divas championship and New Orleans is where I want to retire." The New Orleans crowd chants, "This is your house." Paige responds, "This will always be my house," and lays her tee shirt in the ring before making her exit.

- Bobby Lashley interrupts an Elias song and when Elias attempts to attack him, Lashley hits him with a monster suplex

- Kurt Angle is on the phone; but, is interrupted by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, who are looking for jobs. Angle is reluctant due to the duo's attack on their ex-GM Shane McMahon. Angle tells him that the tag division is full; but, suggests they try TNA. Angle schedules a match between Owens and Zayn with the winner getting the only RAW roster spot available.

- TAG TEAM ELIMINATOR TOURNAMENT MATCH: Authors of Pain defeat Heath Slater & Rhyno via pinfall. Postmatch: The Authors of Pain dismiss their manager Paul Ellering

HOUR THREE
- Roman Reigns makes his way to the ring, "As you can see I got my ass kicked last night; but, I'm here tonight and I can tell you this much, Brock Lesnar isn't. To be honest, I still don't really even known what happened yesterday. When I got to the Superdome everything seemed off. What bothered me the most is that Vince McMahon couldn't even look me in the eye and smarten me up. I don't know what is going on; but, Brock Lesnar is a hell of a business man. On Wednesday word got out that he was going to the UFC; but, I found out on the Internet I will face him in a steel cage. I don't know what they are planning next; but, if they continue to put me in matches with Brock Lesnar, the story will end with me becoming Universal Champion." Samoa Joe then makes his way to the entrance ramp, "Last night Brock Lesnar didn't just beat you, he exposed you. For a year you kept coming out here week after week saying you were the only one who could beat Brock Lesnar; but, you failed and that makes you a failure. It makes you a liar. You are still lying. You can't face the facts that every time Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar get in the ring together you get broken and Brock Lesnar gets richer. When the Big Dog meets the Beast, the Big Dog makes excuses." Samoa Joe then challenges Reigns to a match at Backlash.

- TAG TEAM ELIMINATOR TOURNAMENT MATCH: Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy defeat Titus Worldwide via pinfall

- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn ends in a draw after Owens & Zayn fail to answer the referees ten count

- Matt and Jeff Hardy converse backstage, as does Bray Wyatt who embraces Brother Nero. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins look on in bewilderment as Hardy shrugs.

- Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, & Jeff Hardy defeat The Miz & The Miztourage after Rollins pins The Miz
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com





Comments


  1. Your article is very good i like your writing style i am very appreciate your post.
    Watch here all WWE Top 10 Videos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE