NEWS: "I Do Have Hope BUT...." - Nikki Bella Talks John Cena On the Today Show


$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com | Excludes Title Belts


NEWS: WWE Superstar, Nikki Bella, appeared on the Today Show along with her sister, Brie Bella, to discuss ex-fiancĂ© John Cena and what is arguably the most anticipated season of Total Bellas yet. Nikki responded to John Cena's recent Today Show appearance and change of heart,

"I was so shocked. I literally was in the middle of the red carpet...and got the breaking news. John is an amazing man, such a sweetheart. He's my best friend; but, a lot of us going through the wedding process have to face these issues that are deep down inside. I do have hope for our future; but, right now I'm going to work on me. Before I do say those vows and walk down that aisle, I don't want to be hesitant. I don't want to be regretful. When you sacrifice for so long, you can give so much and you get tired of giving and then someone wants to give it back and you already feel exhausted."

Brie Bella also chimed in,

"She's been exhausted from being in a marriage with me for 34 years and I'm not an easy wife....cold feet really exist, I'm her twin and I have her back."

When asked to predict whether she and John would reconcile and marry in the future, Nikki replied,

"I definitely have hope."

Season 3 of Total Bellas premieres exclusively on the E! Network, Sunday May 20th. Video of the Bellas' appearance on the Today Show appears below:


RELATED: John Cena Still Wants to Marry Nikki Bella, "I Still Love Nicole."





Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE