NEWS: John Cena Still Wants To Marry Nikki Bella, "I had my heart broken...I still love Nicole."


Tees For As Low As $12 at shop.wwe.com! Valid 5/13-5/14.


NEWS: WWE Superstar John Cena appeared on the Kathie Lee & Hoda Show earlier this morning. The 16-time world champion addressed his recent breakup with Nikki Bella as well as some of the rumors that are making the rounds,

"I had my heart broken out of nowhere. For me it was out of nowhere and anyone who has experienced that knows that it comes with a series of bad feelings. I've looked at myself everyday and tried to evaluate myself and the woman that I love and for anyone out there speculating on what I'm doing with my life now, I still love Nicole. I would still love to marry Nicole. I would still love to have a family with Nicole. There was an unfortunate set of circumstances where our relationship ended. There's been a lot of speculation recently about me being seen in public and everyone's thinking, 'John Cena's enjoying the single life.' No. I was supposed to be married and have a honeymoon over these two weeks. This is the first time in 15 years that I have taken a vacation. I am in my house alone, surrounded by these emotionally strong memories and every day from six to nine, I get out of the house and talk to strangers. I don't want anybody else. I love Nicole and I am really trying to support her in trying to find whatever it is she wants. I don't have any other hopes except for one day we can work it out."


Nikki and John's breakup will be featured on this season of Total Bellas which premieres exclusively on the E! Network Sunday, May 20th. Video of Cena's appearance on the Kathie Lee & Hoda show appears below:

UPDATE: Nikki Bella responds to Cena's comments below:


RELATED: John Cena Reportedly Dating Total Divas Co-Star 


Nikki The Bella Twins Signed WWE Photo Shoot Worn Used Apron PSA/DNA Diva Ring

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE