RESULTS: WWE RAW Results - MITB Mayhem!!!!
$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com | Excludes Title Belts
- Elias is in-ring for another ditty & a diatribe against Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins interrupts Elias' new anti-Architect song. Rollins, obviously favoring his injuries from last week, walks gingerly. He waits and before making an attack, brings a steel chair to the ring. The two stare down. Elias swings at Rollins with his guitar first; however, Rollins knocks the guitar out of Elias' hands with his steel chair. Rollins is then attacked from behind by Jinder Mahal and the two heels team up on Rollins until Roman Reigns makes the save. RAW GM Kurt Angle then makes his way to the ramp & schedules a tag team match between the four men.
- Elias & Jinder Mahal defeat Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns after Elias pins Rollins
- Curt Hawkins is in the ring and although he sits at 199 losses in a row, he promises to never get to 200. If he does, he will give the entire audience a free taco.
- James Harden defeats Curt Hawkins via DQ *interference by Baron Corbin who attacks Curt Hawkins post-match with tacos
- Kurt Angle is backstage texting when he is interrupted by Baron Corbin, who says he will explain his actions later. Meanwhile Corbin informs Angle that he talked with Stephanie McMahon directly. Corbin has been appointed the new constable of RAW, in order to represent Stephanie McMahon in assisting Angle with his duties.
- Nia Jax defeats Natalya via pinfall. Postmatch: An injured Natalya is helped to the back by Ronda Rousey, who was on commentary. Rousey and Jax had several stare downs prior.
- Renee Young interviews an excited Bobby Roode regarding his first ever Money in the Bank Match. His goal tonight against Braun Strowman is survival.
- Braun Strowman defeats Bobby Roode via pinfall. Noteworthy: Braun Strowman splits a ladder in two...with his bare hands
- Charley Caruso interviews Kevin Owens about his match against Finn Balor tonight. Owens guarantees a MITB win and calls Balor, "Nothing more than a made up Irish myth."
- Nia Jax attempts to check in on Natalya's knee condition; but, Ronda Rousey doesn't want her around. Natalya limped away, wanting no part in the friction.
- Renee Young interviews Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt ahead of the Tag Team Battle Royal
- #1 Contender's Tag Team Battle Royal
- Dolph Ziggler (Drew McIntyre) eliminated by Tyler Breeze (Fandango)
- Viktor (The Ascension) eliminated by Fandango (Breezango)
- Fandango (Breezango) eliminated by Dawson (The Revival)
- Wilder (The Revival) eliminated by Rhyno (Slater & Rhyno)
- Ryhno (Slater & Rhyno) eliminated by Bo Dallas (The B-Team)
Winners & New #1 Contenders: The B-Team
- Bobby Lashley makes his way to the ring & calls Sami Zayn out to the ring to say what he has to say to his face. Zayn's music hits; but, no one comes to the ring. Instead Zayn appears in the crowd and refuses to come to the ring due to Lashley's previous 'assault.' Zayn then proceeds to poke fun at Bobby Lashley's Instagram, which is filled with cheesy inspirational quotes. Zayn then claims that he tried to thank Lashley as an anonymous Instagram user; but, instead received a link to join Lashley's fan club for a certain amount of money. Zayn calls Lashley a ruse. Zayn then leaves; but, not before calling Lashley a lie. Zayn even goes as far as to ask Lashley if he ever was in the army, "Maybe you never ever served your country, that was just another one of your lies."
- Charley Caruso interviews Jinder Mahal who calls Roman jealous, bitter, and inferior
- Renee Young interviews Roman Reigns who compares his resume to Jinder Mahal's. Jinder interrupts Reigns' interview and asks Roman to say what he needs to say to his face. Reigns obliges and then looks for Mahal throughout the arena and then the two engage in a backstage brawl momentarily until it is broke up by WWE personnel
- Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, & Ember Moon, defeat The Riott Squad after Bayley pins Logan *Bayley replaces Bliss, who leaves due to an apparent tweaked hamstring
- Baron Corbin asks Kurt Angle if he is going to stand for what occurred during the previous match and urges Angle to go and find the victorious trio to let them know their win went against the rule book and does not officially count
- Moon, Banks, and Bayley celebrate their victory. Moon said they owe it to victory. Banks concurs; however, the trio are interrupted by Kurt Angle, who reverses the decision, giving victory to the Riott Squad
- Baron Corbin is seen backstage criticizing the referee for his bungling of the previous match
- Big Show is out with Special Olympians' Team Texas as the audience rises to show their support
- Finn Balor defeats Kevin Owens via DQ. Postmatch: Kevin Owens hits Balor w/ a frogsplash off the top rope. Owens grabs a ladder from underneath the ring and then climbs the ladder; but, battles apparent height fears. Balor then attacks Owens, climbs the ladder and hits a coup de gras on Owens, from near the top of the ladder. Balor then climbs the ladder and grabs the MITB briefcase to close RAW.