RESULTS: WWE RAW Results - NEW Champion Crowned!!!
Buy One Tee, Get One for $1 at shop.wwe.com! Valid 6/18 only
Grand Rapids, MI
- RAW GM Kurt Angle is in-ring with the RAW Women's Championship. Angle is ecstatic about RAW Superstars winning both Money in the Bank briefcases and then introduces the new RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss. Angle unenthusiastically presents Bliss with the RAW Title. Angle announces that Nia Jax is rehabbing in Birmingham, AL; but, has already invoked her rematch clause at Extreme Rules. Bliss thanks the Grand Rapids audience for the opportunity to, "rub it in their faces." As she continues to hype herself, she is interrupted by Ronda Rousey. Bliss then teases Rousey about bruises she put on her own body and then continues to feign tears, "Last night you were seconds away from tapping Nia Jax....fingertips away from gaining gold; but, I guess we'll never know will we." Bliss accuses Rousey of being angry over Bliss' headline garnering the headlines, "If you ever want a championship opportunity you better get in the back of the line you overhyped rookie." Rousey then attacks Bliss, even hip tossing Angle in the process. Rousey then beats both Bliss and Angle with the MITB briefcase. As referees come to the ring to calm Rousey, she attacks them too. She then power bombs Bliss through a table. Angle then follows Rousey backstage and informs her that she has been suspended 30 days and may never again be given a championship opportunity.
- Renee Young tries to get a comment from Rousey as she makes her exit, "Save your well wishes for Alexa Bliss because in 30 days time I'm gonna be back here kicking Alexa Bliss' pink haired ass."
- Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring to make an open challenge
- Dolph Ziggler (with Drew McIntyre) defeats Seth Rollins via pinfall to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion. Postmatch: After confronting Ziggler, who grabbed a handful of tights in victory, Rollins is attacked by McIntyre. The two men take turns beating the former Intercontinental Champion.
- Renee Young interviews Dolph Ziggler who has some breaking news, "Monday Night Rollins is officially cancelled." McIntyre promises the win won't make the two men soft and will win many more championships. Ziggler comments on everyone in the back with their catch phrases and tee shirts and says, "The difference between them and us is that when we say something we mean it."
- Bobby Roode defeats Curt Hawkins via pinfall
|Pro Wrestling Illustrated - 1 Yr - $15.95|
Pro Wrestling Illustrated has been recognized as the sport’s number one magazine since its inception in 1979. Founded by legendary publisher Stanley Weston, Pro Wrestling Illustrated set out on a course to alter the landscape of pro wrestling journalism.
- The new Mr. Monster in the Bank, Braun Strowman, makes his way to the ring listing off his recent accolades and promises that Lesnar is going to get his hands. Strowman is then interrupted by Kevin Owens, who says that it even hurts to breathe after being thrown off the 20 foot ladder at last evening's MITB Ladder Match. Owens offers his congratulations and then offers further assistance in helping Strowman strategize with his new briefcase, "Who can you count on out here? At WrestleMania you had to pick a ten year old kid to be a tag team partner." Owens informs Strowman that Sami Zayn was injured last night and he doesn't know when he will return leaving both men in need of a friend. Owens then says that in exchange for his assistance, he would like a Universal Championship match. Owens then offers to shake Braun Strowman's hand. Braun obliges and then attempts to power slam Owens who makes his mistake.
- Bayley offers her apologies to Sasha Banks over her MITB Ladder Match loss last night. The two then make amends and will team up tonight against The Riott Squad.
- Before Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt compete they are interrupted by Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas who impersonate the two men in full costume
- Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy defeat Rhyno & Heath Slater after Hardy pins Slater
- Kurt Angle is texting backstage when he is interrupted Baron Corbin, who informs him that Stephanie McMahon is pleased with how he has handled Ronda Rousey. Corbin then gives Angle the phone to speak with Stephanie McMahon himself. Stephanie unveils big news which Angle will announce tonight. Angle promises Stephanie that he will consult Constable Corbin. Angle hangs up and tells Corbin that the two have work to do before hurrying off.
- Jinder Mahal (with Sunil Singh) defeats Chad Gable via pinfall
- The Riott Squad (Liv Morgan & Sarah .Logan) w/ Ruby Riott defeat Sasha Banks & Bayley after Liv Morgan pins Sasha Banks. Postmatch: Bayley goes into hug Banks; but, Banks pushes her away. The two women stand eye to eye and Banks then pushes Bayley hard to the ground before making her exit. The two women then brawl backstage.
- Kurt Angle is in the ring looking for an opponent for Brock Lesnar when he is interrupted by Roman Reigns, who reiterates that he beat Brock Lesnar at The Greatest Royal Rumble and is the uncrowned Universal Champion. The two men are then interrupted by Bobby Lashley who tells Roman to step aside and let someone that can actually beat Brock beat Brock. Lashley then tells Reigns that he can also beat him. Angle then announces that there will be a multi-person match at Extreme Rules with the winner getting a shot against Brock Lesnar. Reigns and Lashley will participate in that match. The trio are then interrupted by The Revival, who challenge Reigns and Lashley to a tag team match.
- Roman Reigns & Bobby Lashley defeat The Revival after Lashley pins Wilder
- Finn Balor interrupts Baron Corbin and Kurt Angle backstage and asks for a Universal Championship Match. Corbin mocks Balor for his short run as Universal Champion and then Kevin Owens drops by to agree; but, they are all interrupted by Braun Strowman, who will team with Finn Balor against Baron Corbin and Kevin Owens tonight on RAW.
-Mojo Rawley defeats No Way Jose via pinfall. Charley Caruso interviews Mojo Rawley after the match. Rawley says that competition is better than ever in the WWE and that he isn't hyped anymore; but, focused.
- Bayley confronts Sasha Banks in the parking lot; but, Banks tells Bayley that she is done with her and done being her friend. Banks then leaves the lot in her car.
- Elias performs "What Would Elias Do?" in-ring
- Renee Young interviews Seth Rollins backstage, "Former....that stings a little bit....no excuses, I laid down the open challenge and he beat me, I lost." Rollins announces that he is invoking his rematch clause next week on RAW and vows to take back the Intercontinental Championship.
- Constable Corbin & Kevin Owens defeats Braun Strowman & Finn Balor after Corbin pins Balor