NEWS: Daniel Bryan Speculates on a Return to In-Ring Action; Cleared by Every Doctor Thus Far


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01132UKEO?ie=UTF8&tag=cheapheatwres-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=B01132UKEO

$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com | Excludes Title Belts




NEWS: Former three time WWE world champion, Daniel Bryan, recently sat down with The National and discussed a return to in-ring action. While Bryan has made it clear that he will one day return to the ring, he has also left open the possibility that a return would take place outside the WWE. After clearing his latest testing hurdles, Bryan was cautiously optimistic about a potential WrestleMania 34 in-ring return,

"I don’t know and I don’t think they know. I think it all depends on whether or not I get cleared. As of this moment, as of today, I am not cleared by WWE.  I have done everything in my power. Everything they have asked me to and I have gone above and beyond as far as ‘Ok, what doctors do you need me to see. Send me to any doctor you want, any doctor that you want and lets get their feedback on what is going on with me’. So far every doctor has cleared me that they have sent me too and so there is a chance.  I used to think that the percentage of the WWE ever clearing me was low. I think with the stuff that I have done it has gone a little higher but I don’t know how much higher.  With how everything is there is one day to go if I don’t get cleared [storyline wise] and then there is another way to go if I am cleared. I am hoping to be cleared but I don’t know which way it goes." 

There has been speculation that if Bryan is indeed cleared to return it will be for a WrestleMania 34 tag match, where he would team up with Shane McMahon against the tandem of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Despite a preponderance of medical evidence that suggests Bryan is capable of an in-ring return, the WWE is being extremely cautious as Bryan would be a liability in multiple facets. No one running a publicly traded company is keen on seeing someone who has suffered from multiple concussions and seizures return to competitive action only to be publicly re-injured in a ring. Such a spectacle wouldn't be "best for business." Bryan's opportunity to convince the WWE otherwise may fall somewhere between impossible and highly unlikely. His best opportunity to return to the ring may be when his WWE contract expires in October 2018.



 

Pro Wrestling Illustrated - 1 Yr - $15.95
Pro Wrestling Illustrated has been recognized as the sport’s number one magazine since its inception in 1979. Founded by legendary publisher Stanley Weston, Pro Wrestling Illustrated set out on a course to alter the landscape of pro wrestling journalism.


from: Steiner Sports

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE