NEWS: Eric Bischoff Talks Firing Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman, "I Wanted to Make an Example of Sean."



$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com | Excludes Title Belts



NEWS: On the latest episode of Eric Bischoff and Conrad Thompson's 83 Weeks podcast, Bischoff talked firing Sean Waltman,
"I fired Waltman & I was justified in firing him. I had no qualms about firing him. The situation had been that Sean Waltman, like a lot of the other guys, was represented by Barry Bloom, the common denominator in a lot of this f*cked up chaos and we had reached an agreement. Handshake letter of intent, if you will - basic terms that outline Sean's new deal. Of course that deal took a couple week, perhaps a little longer. The wheels of the legal process turned slowly, even back then. It took time; but, we had a deal in principal. We had a letter of intent. Everybody knew what we were doing. Sean knew what he was going to make. Everything was cool and when the deal finally got around to Sean and Barry, they balked and wanted more money after we had made a deal. That just pissed me off and there was no way I could let that happen. If I were to have let that fly, if I were to have renegotiated after we had come to terms then it would have just been chaos, even more than it already was. So I said f*ck it, you're out of here and I intentionally wanted to make an example of Sean because at a certain point you have to draw a line and I did. I cut Sean loose. It wasn't a mistake. I was justified in doing it."
Bischoff talks much more on this week's episode including the famous DX WCW invasion.

Readers interested in listening to the podcast in its entirety may do so HERE.

RELATED: Bischoff Unloads On 'Professional Whiner' Bret Hart
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE