NEWS: Ronda Rousey Wants to be Divas Champion

NEWS: One of UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey's future goals is to become WWE Divas Champion. Rousey recently stated in an interview with Fox Sports, "What I would love to do, I got an Olympic medal, I would want to retire from MMA as one of the greatest of all time, I would love to have the chance to be the boxing world champion, and I would love to have the chance to be a jiu-jitsu world champion. I'd love to have the chance to be the Divas world champion and just be the best of everything at one point." WWE Divas Champion Charlotte Flair took to Twitter to publicly respond to Rousey saying, "Come get it...anytime, anywhere." It isn't a far stretch to think Rousey would actually make the jump to WWE following her MMA career. Rousey is a life-long WWE fan and even borrowed her "Rowdy" moniker from the late WWE Hall of Famer, "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, whom she was close with. Rousey last appeared in a wrestling ring at last year's WrestleMania 31, when she and The Rock cleared the ring of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE