NEWS: Despondent Paige Struggled with Annorexia & Contemplated Suicide



$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com Valid 10/13- 12/31 Excludes Title Belts


$25 off $150+ with code WWESAVE25 at shop.wwe.com Valid 10/13- 12/31 Excludes Title Belts





NEWS: WWE Superstar, Paige, was a guest on Lillian Garcia's Chasing Glory podcast. The English born Superstar left no stone unturned during her in depth interview with Garcia. Paige talked about some very heavy subjects including being on the road along at 14 and being abandoned for six months by her own mother, fellow wrestler Saraya Knight. Paige talked about her tumultuous relationship with Alberto Del Rio and her own struggles with depression, especially in light of her hacked sex tape that was stolen and released to the public without her consent. Paige stated the following regarding her mental struggles in light of the video,
"When the movie came out, I barricaded myself in the house for a couple months. I was so sad. I contemplated suicide. I was drinking too much. I got so skinny. I ended up collapsing with exhaustion and ended up hospitalized in England. They told me I had stress induced anorexia. I wasn't eating. I wasn't sleeping. I lost all my hair. I literally had no hair left because I was so stressed. I had a ton of people destroying me. Cyberbullying is a real thing. 50 per cent of that is what made me want to kill myself. These people don't have a life. I usually just snap out of things, but a girl wrote to me who told me I was her biggest inspiration. ... Just having that support system made me kick out. I do have the best fan base."
Paige returned to the WWE in November and has since (in a very short time) climbed the ranks on RAW, with fellow Absolution stable mates, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose. Things are obviously looking up for the first ever NXT Women's Champion, who should be applauded for working her way out of some of the darkest times of her life. Garcia's entire interview with Paige can be heard HERE.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/cjdoorway.asp?url=hitlist.asp?company=Maiden+Collectibles


Get Batman comics, graphic novels, toys & more at TFAW.com!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE