NEWS: Chris Jericho Details Personal Feud with Scott Hall



Extreme Rules Airs Sunday, July 15 at 7 PM EST! Subscribe to WWE Network To Get Your First Month Free & Instant Access To All Special Events



NEWS: Conrad Thompson acted as a guest host on Talk is Jericho, when the two wrestling personalities hooked up to give Jericho's rebuttal to Eric Bischoff's Y2J edition of 83 Weeks. Jericho didn't only talk Bischoff, however. Jericho opened up about some issues he has with Scott Hall. According to Jericho, he and Hall 'don't have any love lost for each other' and 'never really got along.' Jericho recounted a time where Scott Hall took issue with a Minnesota WCW house show match Y2J had against Jerry Lynn,

"Scott Hall came up to me and told me that nobody was coming to see me, get in there, do your 5-10 minutes and get out. No one wants to see you. I remember thinking, wow, what an asshole. Why would you say that? I told Chris Benoit that, and Benoit was already furious with Scott Hall after Hall pissed on Chris Benoit's cowboy boots by the urinals. He just leaned over while they were both pissing and he leaned to the side and pissed on his boots."


Jericho went further and called Hall the kind of guy, 'you just wanted to slap in the face.' Jericho's friend, Scott Norton, offered him the following advice,

"Scott Norton, who is a friend of mine from my time in Japan said to me that if you don't say something to him next time he bullies you then I am going to say something and I will bully you. Either you do something about it or I will. If you do something about it and he wants to cause anything then I got your back."


Jericho took Norton's advice to heart,

"When Scott made another comment I went up to Hall and said to never f--king talk to me like that again, you understand me? I told him that there was no rib, or no joke, don't ever f--king talk to me like that again. He would tell me to calm down and that he was just joking, 'geez Jericho, can't you take a joke?' I looked over at Scott Norton and he was just smiling like I did the right thing. That was a Scott Hall for you. He was always like that, which is a shame. He was obviously a great worker and a great performer but no love lost for him even until this day."
Readers interested in hearing more can check out the episode in its entirety HERE. Thanks to Wrestling Inc. for the above quote transcriptions.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE