NEWS: She's Back!!!! Former Divas Champion Returning to WWE



Save on Women Superstar Merchandise + 50% Off Side Plates TODAY ONLY at shop.wwe.com! Ends 7/11.



NEWS: The WWE has announced that former Divas Champion Kaitlyn will be making her return to the company for this year's Mae Young Classic. Celeste "Kaitlyn" Bonin last wrestled for the WWE in January of 2014; but, returned to the independent circuit in January of this year. Fans aniticpating her long awaited return to the big stage shouldn't expect the same old Kaitlyn.

The former Divas champion has improved since her last WWE run,


"Since I came back, I had the opportunity to work backward and really nail down the fundamentals and the basics -- things that I really lacked during my first run with the WWE Now I am bringing these newly honed and developed skills that I have acquired recently and I am combining that with my fearless attitude. And because I don't have this rookie vibe about me, now I can really concentrate on surprising the WWE universe with all the things I have learned."


WWE Executive VP of Talent Triple H added:



The WWE also released the following video:


RELATED: Celeste "Kaitlyn" Bonin's Nude Photo Leak 

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE