NEWS: CM Punk Criticizes Vince McMahon Again

NEWS: CM Punk recently sat down with MMA reporter Ariel Helwani and described how he found out about his recent back injury:

“[They handled it] wonderful, in my opinion. I was in with Dana [White] and Lorenzo [Fertitta], and we were talking, and Dr. Sanders just came up and he goes, ‘alright, here it is.’ He laid it all on the table for us. Of course, Dana lets out this big sign, and he’s like, ‘uhh, we can’t get a break.’ So immediately I do into, ‘well, maybe there’s a shot I can get? Maybe I can do cortisone, whatever?’ And Lorenzo and Dana stop me, and they went ‘no, no, no, it is what it is. We just want to get you fixed and get you healthy. We have shows every month, don’t worry about it.’ It’s just, the timing sucked. I’m literally about to walk out and do this thing, And they were great. It’s hard not to compare and contrast to where I used to work before. It was just a relief to finally have a boss who was like, ‘no, no just get fixed, we want you 100%, we want you to be healthy,’ not interested in throwing a band-aid on a bullet wound just to parade me out in front of people. So it was a relief, and it felt nice.”
 
Punk is currently involved in a lawsuit that was filed against him and his best friend, Colt Cabana, by WWE Doctor Chris Amann. Amann filed a lawsuit after Punk took to Cabana's Podcast, The Art of Wrestling to speak openly about Amann's alleged mishandling of a MRSA infection Punk suffered while wrestling for the WWE. It will be interesting to see how Punk's most recent comments play out in Amann's current lawsuit.
 
 
 

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE