NEWS: Roman Reigns Calls Out the Rock

NEWS: Ring Rust Radio sat down with WWE Superstar Roman Reigns during WWE's promotional tour with Snickers. Reigns was asked what he would do if the Rock showed up to celebrate a post-match WrestleMania victory with him. Reigns responded candidly about his real life cousin, "We haven’t spoken too much about wrestling each other. We speak, and I do see him quite a bit. We usually exchange different ideas, share different tips and advice. If I do win on Sunday, there are only a couple of people I want to see, and that would be my wife, daughter, mom and dad. It would be my immediate family. If he comes out there, I might be on high alert, and he might get it, too." WWE has been unsuccessful in selling Reigns as a top-face to the WWE Universe. Would a return to being a heel work in getting him over to the other side of the spectrum? Stay tuned to this Sunday's WrestleMania to find out.



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE