NEWS: Bret Hart Shoots on Triple H, "He Couldn't Lace My F**** Boots Up!"

NEWS: Bret "Hitman" Hart took to his Sharpshooter Show podcast to discuss video games when things suddenly became increasingly intense. Set off by his rating in the WWE 2K series in comparison with Triple H's, Hart became increasingly agitated, "I like the new one. I have some discrepancies with the game a little bit. I went to a thing last Fall when the latest 2K game was coming out. They were telling me how I’m an 85 or something like that and Triple H is a 98. I remember I was like, 'Why would he be a 98?' And they go, 'Well because he’s the boss and we have to suck up to the boss.' I dunno, he was laughing about it. It kind of pissed me off. I thought, 'I don’t care how many titles Triple H wins. He could never lace my f*cking boots up. Period! He [Triple H] was a very good, medium, mediocre wrestler. He never blew me away with anything that he’s ever done. He’s never come up with much. He’s always been a very decent wrestler that could give you a good match. As far as being like mind blowing…I never saw it. I’ve still never seen it." Next time Bret, tell us how you really feel.



Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE