NEWS: Chris Jericho Comments on WWE Not Selling His Merchandise

NEWS: Chris Jericho is one of the greatest heels in the history of the wrestling business and comes up with catchphrases as routinely as most people come up with run-of-the-mill words. His current catchphrase, which is super over with the WWE Universe, is "Stupid Idiot." Although there is demand for "Stupid Idiot" tee shirts, don't hold your breath to ever see one being sold by the WWE. Jericho recently stated, "I have a real rule that when I'm heel I don't want the WWE selling my merchandise. I don't want someone in the crowd wearing a shirt with that phrase and thinking it's funny when it's supposed to be an insult. I still have enough old school in me that I don't want people wearing my slogans or phrases that are supposed to be booing me. Does it really matter? Probably not. But it's one of those things to me that it does matter. Maybe it will piss you off that there are no shirts out there so it will make you boo or hate me more." There you have it. According to Jericho, you're a "Stupid Idiot" for wanting to purchase a "Stupid idiot" Shirt.








Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE