NEWS: Konnan Claims: "I Taught Bret Hart How to Do the Sharpshooter."

NEWS: Former WWE and WCW talent Konnan took to his podcast to make the claim that he taught Bret Hart how to execute the Hitman's legendary finisher, the Sharpshooter. Konnan said, "It was back in the day when I was with WWF trying out the Max Moon gimmick. He was like, 'Yo, I want to do that thing that Sting does.' Everybody was in the ring working out and nobody knew how to do it. I did. I just showed him how to do it and that was it. I remember that day..... yes, I did teach the Sharpshooter to Bret." Bret Hart has his own podcast called Sharpshooter Show and is never one to mince words or run from controversy. The wrestling world eagerly awaits Bret's response.



Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE