RESULTS: WWE RAW Results - Who Advances to Elimination Chamber?
Save 20% Off Titles & 30% Off Tees at WWEShop.com | 2/12-2/13
San Jose, CA
- John Cena makes his way to the ring hyping WrestleMania 34. Cena says he must win the Elimination Chamber Match or for the first time in fifteen years, he may not have a road to WrestleMania. Cena hypes Brock Lesnar as unbeatable; but, just as he goes into his own ability to make the impossible possible, he is interrupted by the Miz, who informs Cena that it's 2017, not 2013. The Miz talks about winning Elimination Chamber and beating Brock Lesnar; but, Cena tells him he has no chance at beating Lesnar. The Miz informs Cena that he wouldn't face Lesnar at his game; but, his own. The Miz informs Cena that he will outsmart Lesnar in the main event of WrestleMania just as he previously did Cena. Cena then challenges the Miz to a match tonight on RAW; but, Cena is attacked by the Miztourage instead. Kurt Angle then makes his way down the ramp. The Miz and Cena will face off tonight with the loser entering the Elimination Chamber first. Kurt Angle has "eliminated" the Miztourage from ringside.
- John Cena defeats the Miz via pinfall. The Miz will be the first entrant in the upcoming Elimination Chamber Match.
- Matt Hardy cuts a Broken style promo regarding his upcoming Elimination Chamber Qualifying Fatal 4-Way Match
- Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson cut a Nerd-O-Meter promo on the Revival
- The Revival defeats Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows via pinfall
- Kurt Angle announces that Ronda Rousey will sign her RAW contract at the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view. He also officially announces Jason Jordan's surgery and that Jordan will miss WrestleMania. As the crowd cheers for Jordan's injury, Angle speaks as a father and tells the San Jose crowd that they should be ashamed of themselves. Seth Rollins then interrupts Angle. Rollins laments Jordan's injury and reminisces over his own injury and fall from grace. Rollins wants more of a role. Angle offers him another tag team championship opportunity; but, Rollins refuses and instead asks to be a part of a Fatal 5-Way tonight for an opportunity to enter into the Elimination Chamber Match. After consulting with the San Jose crowd, Angle complies and gives Rollins his opportunity.
- Bray Wyatt cuts a promo regarding his upcoming Fatal 5-Way tonight on RAW
- A Black History Month video package airs
- Bayley defeats Sasha Banks via pinfall. Postmatch: As Bayley and Sasha Banks engage in a stare down, Bayley and Sasha Banks are attacked by Nia Jax. Nia leaves the two sprawled on the ring floor as she exits.
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins argue about Seth's potential entrance into the Elimination Chamber Match when the two are interrupted by The Bar. Roman Reigns will face Sheamus in a match tonight.
- An Asuka video package airs dedicated to her 2.5 year undefeated streak
- Renee Young interviews Titus Worldwide regarding Apollo Crews' upcoming Elimination Chamber Qualifying Fatal 5-Way Match
- Alexa Bliss and Mickie James discuss last week's save. Mickie James wonders what Bliss is up to and Bliss says she wants to clear the air between them. Bliss apologizes for her actions a couple of months ago; but, James wants to get to the bottom of what Bliss actually wants. Bliss reveals that if Absolution works together the entire women's division is "screwed." James agrees to team with Bliss tonight; but, also promises to come after he Title later.
- Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose (with Paige) defeats Mickie James & Alexa Bliss after Rose pins James
- Elias performs a mini-concert for the San Jose, CA crowd; but, Braun Strowman interrupts Elias with a stand up bass. The strings on the bass break. Strowman then goes on to sing his own ditty threatening Elias. Strowman then attacks Elias, eventually breaking the stand up bass over his back.
- Finn Balor cuts a promo on tonight's upcoming Fatal 5-Way
- Roman Reigns defeats Sheamus (with Cesaro) via pinfall
- WWE announces Ivory as the latest inductee in the 2018 Hall of Fame class
- Fatal 5-Way Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match: Finn Balor & Seth Rollins (double pin) defeat Matt Hardy, Bray Wyatt, and Apollo Crews