RESULTS: WWE WrestleMania 35 Results - Kofimania!!!!
Subscribe to WWE Network & get your First Month Free! Get instant access to Pay-Per-View Events & Exclusive Programming - No Commitment Required!
WWE WrestleMania 35
East Rutherford, NJ
- Tony Nese defeats Buddy Murphy via pinfall to become the NEW Cruiserweight Champion
- Carmella wins the Women's WrestleMania Battle Royal
- Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins defeat The Revival to become the new RAW Tag Team Champions (Hawkins pins Dawson)
- Braun Strowman wins Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Alexa Bliss opens the show and promises a WrestleMania moment with the snap of her fingers. She snaps and none other than Hulk Hogan makes his way to the entrance ramp to hype the crowd.
Toward the end of the segment, Paul Heyman makes his way out to the ring to complain about not being last. He threatens to leave, but instead introduces the opening match Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar. Lesnar brutally attacks Rollins before the bell rings giving him a clear advantage in the bout.
- Seth Rollins defeats Brock Lesnar via pinfall to become the NEW Universal Champion
- Jerry Lawler is announced as part of the commentary team
- AJ Styles defeats Randy Orton via pinfall
- Lacey Evans makes her customary appearance
- Fatal 4-Way: SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos defeat Aleister Black & Ricochet, Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura, & The Bar after pinning Sheamus
- WWE introduces the 2019 WWE Hall of Fame Class
- Falls Count Anywhere Match: Shane McMahon defeats The Miz via pinfall
- Paige is introduced to the commentary team
- Fatal 4-Way: The IIconics defeat The Boss 'N Hug Connection, Natalya & Beth Phoenix, and Tamina & Nia Jax after Billie Kay pins Bayley (The IIconics are the new WWE Women's Tag Team Champions)
- Kofi Kingston (with The New Day) defeats Daniel Bryan (with Rowan) to become the NEW WWE Champion
- SNL comedians receive medical care from Kevin Nash and Scott Hall
- Booker T is announced as a guest commentator
- United States Champion Samoa Joe defeats Rey Mysterio via submission
- Roman Reigns defeats Drew McIntyre via pinfall
- Elias performs on drums, piano, and guitar simultaneously with the help of video. He is interrupted by John Cena, who is in full Thuganomics character. After performing an insulting rap with Elias as his target, Cena hits Elias with a five knuckle shuffle and an attitude adjustment.
- Shawn Michaels is introduced as a special guest commentator
- No Holds Barred Match (Triple H's in-ring career on the line): Triple H defeats Batista via pinfall with assistance from Ric Flair
- Ron Simmons appears in a segment backstage with the B-Team and Alexa Bliss
- JBL is announced as a special guest commentator
- Baron Corbin pins Kurt Angle in Angle's farewell match
- Finn "The Demon" Balor defeats Bobby Lashley (with Lio Rush) defeats Bobby Lashley via pinfall to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion
- Alexa Bliss announces a new MetLife attendance record of 82,265 fans in attendance
- Carmella and R-Truth come out for the world's largest 7 second dance break
- Triple Threat Match: Becky Lynch defeats Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey to become the NEW RAW & SmackDown Women's Champion (Lynch pins Rousey)
RELATED: Top 5 Most Inspiring Moments From The 2019 WWE HOF Ceremony
|Pro Wrestling Illustrated - 1 Yr - $15.95|
Pro Wrestling Illustrated has been recognized as the sport’s number one magazine since its inception in 1979. Founded by legendary publisher Stanley Weston, Pro Wrestling Illustrated set out on a course to alter the landscape of pro wrestling journalism. Over the years, utilizing the talents of the world’s finest writers, editors, photographers, and designers, Pro Wrestling Illustrated succeeded beyond Weston’s wildest dreams. The magazines mission is to provide unbiased coverage of every major promotion, to bring readers right to the ringside with brilliant, high-impact photography, to provide insightful analysis and to inform and most of all entertain.