NEWS: Dave Bautista Retires



NEWS:

WWE Superstar and Guardians of the Galaxy star Dave Bautista engaged in one of WrestleMania 35's most memorable matches. Bautista came up short in last night's No Holds Barred Match against Triple H. If Triple H had lost the match, he would have been forced to retire. Instead, Bautista officially announced his retirement from professional wrestling earlier this morning via Instagram:

To all the @wwe fans across the world that gave me the opportunity to suspend your disbelief, thank you. From the biggest part of my heart thank you for letting me entertain you. Tonight was my story book ending and I wanted to leave you with all I had to give. I’ll miss this theater of violence more than I can express in words but I am officially retiring from Sports Entertainment. I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished, I leave in great health, and without a doubt the show will go on. I had a hell of a run. Thank you for the journey ✌🏼#dreamchaser #wrestlemania35


RELATED: WWE WrestleMania 35: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE