NEWS: Contrite Bret Hart Issues Apology

NEWS: The always outspoken Bret "Hitman" Hart has made headlines recently with his harsh criticisms of Seth Rollins and new WWE Hall of Famers, the Fabulous Freebirds. Hart didn't believe the Freebirds deserved to be in the WWE Hall of Fame, which raised the eyebrows of wrestling fans everywhere. Freebird, Michael P.S. Hayes, took to Twitter to express his displeasure at Bret's recent comments:




Bret has obviously taken Hayes' words to Hart because he has since retracted his statements and issues the following apology:

I’d like to take this opportunity to formally apologize to Michael Hayes. A while back I made comments about the Freebirds not being as worthy of being in the WWE Hall of Fame as others. It was unfair for me to dismiss their contributions to the industry and they certainly did great things in Texas with the Von Erich Family. Michael Hayes always treated me with great respect, as did Terry Gordy, Ronnie Garvin and Buddy Roberts and I’m sorry if I disrespected any of them with my comments. Furthermore I apologize to both Triple H and Seth Rollins for any hurtful comments I made on my podcast. The reality of all this is the reason I quit doing podcasts in general, because they’re for the most part an outlet for negativity, and have left me with a reputation as being angry and bitter. I’m not, I’d spoke candidly and openly but it’s no excuse for minimizing other wrestlers or their contributions. In saying all that, I still believe Jim the Anvil Neidhart of the Hart Foundation, including Owen, Brian Pillman, Davey Boy Smith, The Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Hart, The Rougeau Brothers, The Killer Bees, The Demolition, Rick Rude, King Kong Bundy, and One Man Gang all deserve their place in the WWE Hall of Fame. My apologies to all. Bret Hart x
 
Hayes then tweeted the following:
 
Let's hope this is all water under the bridge....until next time.




Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE