NEWS: Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella Reveal Gender of New Baby

NEWS: It's a girl! Former WWE Superstars Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella have announced that they are expecting a baby girl, after a recent ultrasound confirmed the sex of their baby. The Total Divas and Total Bellas stars took to social media to share their feelings after the big reveal. Brie stated,
"When I found out it was a girl, I actually got really emotional. I have such an amazing relationship with my mom and I think, wow, I'm going to have that with my daughter. Also, as a woman, I now have my own blood to follow my legacy. It's such a special feeling - my mini me."
Proud Papa, Daniel Bryan, offered the following,
"I'm so excited we're having a little girl. I'm sure that, just like her mother, she's going to steal my heart."
Congratulations to the happy couple!



Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE