NEWS: Undertaker Never Wanted Match with Sting



Up to 40% Savings on Legends and Vintage at shop.wwe.com Valid 10/19


NEWS: The dream match of all dream matches was wanted by only one of two participants: Sting. Fans were deprived of Sting vs the Undertaker after Sting suffered a career ending neck injury in a match against Seth Rollins at Night of Champions 2015. After many years of not participating in the WWE, Sting finally came to the company with one goal in mind: a dream match with the Undertaker; however, that dream was apparently not reciprocated. Sting recently sat down with Al Arabiya and stated the following,
"We’ve had a brief conversation, and I just told him, I said, man, I just always wanted to have that match. It wasn’t necessarily reciprocated so I’m not sure where he stands or if he had any interest at all, to be quite honest. But I did. I don’t mind saying.”
Sting, in jest, poked fun at the situation at the expense of WWE 2K18,
"I’ve never been a gamer kind of guy. I have played the game though, I’ve done it. As a matter of fact — Sting vs.Taker. That’s the only way I can have that match! [Laughs]. Wow.”
Unfortunately, with both wrestlers currently retired, wrestling fans face the same limited options.

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=234171&U=1308515&M=27552
https://today.yougov.com/refer/cohQVSHBVgSv2DyWR4sSug/

www.paranormalnewsnow.com



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE