NEWS: Nikki Bella & John Cena Filmed their Breakup For Total Bellas


Get Two Tees for $30 at shop.wwe.com. Offer ends 4/26.



NEWS: The entire John Cena and Nikki Bella relationship was made for television and apparently so is their breakup. Nikki's sister Brie tells People Magazine that the most famous breakup in wrestling history will be featured on the upcoming season of Total Bellas,
"I really had to take a step back and allow it and that was really hard on me because it's my twin. I want to protect her from everything. This has been the hardest season to film for me because all I want to do is protect her and keep everyone away, but this is what we do. I have to give a lot of credit to John and Nicole. They really opened up their lives and they really wanted to close the curtain and be like, 'This is it, we're done.' My sister is really great with her fans in a way where she lets them connect with her. She lets them like go, 'My life isn't perfect and isn't easy' and lets them see the playbook of her life."
Brie tells People that the new season of Total Bellas will feature deeply personal conversations between John and Nikki that even blew her mind. Total Bellas season three premieres on Sunday May 20th exclusively on the E! Network.


Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE