NEWS: Former WWE NXT Trainer Bill DeMott Mulls Political Run

NEWS: Former WWE NXT trainer Bill DeMott sat down with Pro Wrestling Sheet to talk about the passing of his daughter Keri Anne, who was killed by a drunk driver in November 2015. Demott stated the following:

"I'm no politician. I never claimed to be. I don't aspire to be one. But I will become a politician. I will run for office, if that's what's needed. My voice needs to be heard because my daughter's life means more than a 15 year sentence for a multiple DUI offender. I'm not sure how it will turn out; but, I'm going to stir the pot and I'm going to bring attention to the state of Florida. The DUI laws need to be changed and Kerri Anne DeMott matters! My family needs to be protected, my daughter needs to be more than a statistic and something has to change."

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE