NEWS: Nikki Bella's Injury is Career Threatening

NEWS: Nikki Bella has been out of action for the last several months with an injury; but, no one could imagine things could be this ominous for the longest reigning WWE Divas Champion in history. Bella's injury is now considered career threatening. "I have basically a broken neck, a pretty bad herniated disk. What makes mine a little bit difficult than most people is that I have some disk behind my vertebrae so with a lot of prayers we're gonna pray that the doctors can get the piece behind my vertebrae with just a bone fusion," stated Cheap Heat Wrestling's 2015 Diva of the Year. Nikki Bella is only days away from the surgery that will decide her fate, a procedure that could take hours to perform. Nikki began experiencing neck pain in July of 2015; but, waited until October 2015 to have an MRI performed. "Right when we saw that we knew OK no more ring work. So it's just been a wear and tear and what we do it's entertainment but there's a reason why we say, 'Don't try this at home," stated Bella, Cheap Heat Wrestling's Most Improved Wrestler of 2015. Nikki continues, "As of now I will be in the hospital just for a day or two. But unfortunately I will be at home with a neck brace for three months, no travel. I can barely be in the car because of the spot where my injury is in, my C6 my C7, I have to try as much as I can not to move my neck so it can heal. In six months time is when I will get that final X-ray to be like, 'Hey look you can get back in that ring and kick some ass. There is a potential that this is career-ending. We will only know that when I get out of surgery on Wednesday and then basically how the bone heals Wednesday. So that's been tough but I truly have such hope that I will get to compete in that ring another day, I really do." Nikki's finisher, the Rack Attack, contributed to her injury. "For now the 'Rack Attack' will be officially retired. I've been told by doctors to never do that again so we do feel that because my injury is in such a unique place in my spine we do feel that it could've come the 'Rack Attack' so the girls in the future better watch out for my killer forearm because I might not be hitting them with the 'Rack Attack' but I'll definitely be hitting them with that forearm," the Total Divas star expressed. Nikki's surgery, recovery, and hopefully return to the ring will all be documented by E!'s hit reality show Total Divas. It's a tough break (no pun intended) for one of the most talented & hardest working wrestlers on the entire WWE roster. Nikki has shown incredible improvement over recent years and that is due to her commitment to excellence. Her incredible work ethic will no doubt serve her well on her road to recovery. We, at Cheap Heat Wrestling, want to extend our well wishes & heartfelt prayers to Nikki, during this difficult time. She is one of the kindest and most authentic WWE Superstars, so we wish her the best in life & in wrestling. Get well soon champ!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE