NEWS: Wrestling Fan Pulls a Gun on Wrestler During Match

NEWS: A Georgia woman pulled a gun on a wrestler, after she made her way into the ring during his match. Patricia Anne Crowe, 59, made her way to the ring during an AWF match between Paul Lee and popular babyface Iron Mann. Mann was tied to the ring when Crowe cut him loose, using her knife and then proceeded to pull a loaded gun and point it at Lee's face. Crowe was apprehended and charged with aggravated assault. Wrestler Paul Lee, the victim, later commented, "I had him tied up and was beating on him, and this lady jumps up with a knife, cuts him loose, and then pulled a loaded gun on me. She had that thing loaded with one in the chamber and the safety off. All it would have taken was for her to get shaky with that thing and it could have fired. Crowe’s been to several shows over the years off and on, but she was acting like a nut Saturday night.” According to Cpl. Chris Faulk, Crowe admitted to pulling the gun on Lee and stated, "He was talking mean to me, and I got mad. I guess I just let my temper get the best of me and I pulled my pistol on him.” AWF is expanding their security protocol in lieu of the event and plans to add metal detectors to all upcoming shows. To quote the Wicked Witch, "Oh what a world, what a world."

 
 

Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE