NEWS: Nikki Bella - Gold Digger???

NEWS: Cheap Heat Wrestling's 2015 Women's Wrestler of the Year and Most Improved Wrestler of the Year, Nikki Bella, recently sat down for an interview with Latina Magazine. Bella was asked a provocative question by the magazine: What do you have to say about being called a gold digger? The Total Divas star responded, "People thought I was such a gold digger. Because my man [John Cena] is handsome and successful, that makes me a gold digger? First of all, I pay my own bills and I still pay my own bills. But if your man is gonna give you a gift, you’re gonna accept it. I’m not gonna be like, ‘No, can you please take back the Louis Vuitton purse?’ Absolutely not.” Check mate, Nikki. The entire interview features both Bella Twins and can be read in its entirety HERE.




Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser

Free Standard Shipping at Simple Canvas Prints!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE