NEWS: Alundra Blayze Issues Another Challenge to Paige

NEWS: Former WWE Women's Champion Alundra Blayze has issued yet another challenge to former 2-Time WWE Divas Champion Paige. Blayze posted the following to her Facebook account, "I have another challenge Miss Paige if you and I ever wrestle and I lose I'll let you drive my monster truck and if I win I take your divas title and exchange it for the real women's championship belt ‪#‎andthenyouhavethis‬... This girl got some biceps!! Better to crush @realpaigewwe with..... remember my sweet little Paige I drive a monster truck that has more horsepower than in your ass, oh and plus I kick 66 inch tires that are bigger than you, just saying age is only a number." Alundra also posted the following picture of herself, which shows that age may indeed be just a number as she has obviously been staying in tip-top shape throughout the years.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE