NEWS: Nikki Bella is #1

NEWS: WWE Diva Nikki Bella has earned the top spot on the Pro Wrestling Illustrated's annual top 50 female wrestlers list. PWI commented on Nikki's major accomplishment, ""Bella spent the majority of the year as a dominant WWE Divas Champion, eventually earning the longest reign in the title's history. Inside the ring, Bella showed obvious improvement, but still drew the ire of many fans. She's currently sidelined with a neck injury that prevented her from traveling with WWE to Europe. She noted on Instagram that she's doing rehab 8 times a day on the injury." Nikki acknowledged the accomplishment via Twitter, "Thank you PWI for naming me #1 I truly feel as if I have won an Olympic gold medal! This achievement has made my past decade beyond worth it! I know they'll be haters but if they can't see past the character that's their problem. It's just nice to be acknowledged for all the hard work." Congratulations Nikki Bella!

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE