NEWS: "Daniel Bryan is His Own Worst Enemy!" - Kurt Angle

NEWS: In a recent interview Kurt Angle stated that he would like to end his wrestling career with a match against Daniel Bryan. Kurt feels he and Bryan could have a similar match to what he and Shawn Michaels had during WrestleMania 21. Angle went on to say that Bryan is his own worst enemy as his style is conducive to injuries. Here is Angle's quote in full: "If I had to pick one guy to wrestle to end my career with it would be Daniel Bryan. I think Daniel is an amazing wrestler and I know him and I would be able to have an incredible match similar to what Shawn Michaels and I did at WrestleMania 21. He is an extraordinary talent, especially in the ring, they don’t get much better than him – he is the one I would like to get my hands on somewhere, sometime I would love that match. However, he is his own worst enemy in the ring. Daniel is always bumping, his high running knee he takes a bump, when his flying through the ropes he’s taking a bump, but that’s his style and he’s not going to change the way he wrestles, he’s going to wrestle like that until the day he retires. I just hope he gets another chance to get back in the ring and finish his career the way he wants to before he retires.” Could this dream match actually happen? Anything is possible in the world of sports entertainment, so never say never. It should be noted that Daniel Bryan has stated previously that Kurt Angle is one of the people he would still most like to wrestle. Angle is not currently signed with any wrestling promotion; however, he has a checkered history of in-ring wrestling injuries himself.



Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE