NEWS: The Bellas Issue First Public Comments Since the Paris Attacks

NEWS: Cheap Heat Wrestling reported that the Bella Twins were eating at a nearby Paris restaurant as the Paris attacks began to unfold this past Friday. The Bellas were whisked to safety before the entire city went under lockdown and are now safely home in the States. The twins took to Instagram to issue their first public statements since the attacks. Nikki stated, "Photo taken just an hour before the attacks happened. Here I stare at the Winged Victory of Samothrace. We all must stand united as one. I saw a City come together to protect one another. I thank the French people for our safety last night. They gave everyone amazing hospitality and protection and it didn't matter your race, religion or nationality. I will stand by France. I will pray for them. I will pray for peace. I pray that one day we all can live in this world together as one. But until that day I will stay fearless. Love. ❤️🇫🇷 "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10"


Brie took to her own Instagram account to state the following, "Last night I was enjoying the beautiful history and art in Paris at The Louvre. It saddens me how quickly something so beautiful can turn ugly. It breaks my heart in a million pieces to the victims of the terror attacks. You can feel the sadness here, but also the unity of the world. I was reminded so quickly how far world peace is.... but standing in the City of Love I know in the end love will prevail. ❤️🇫🇷"


The Bellas WWE RAW status remains unchanged after the devastating attacks, as they will both be appearing on tomorrow night's show LIVE from Greenville, South Carolina.

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE