NEWS: Nikki Bella Talks Cena's Reaction to Ziggler's Crush

NEWS: One of the most controversial aspects of last season's Total Divas reality show was Dolph Ziggler's renewed interest in his ex girlfriend Nikki Bella. Ziggler even went as far as to express that he could give Nikki the husband and children she wanted. He even waited for Cena to get into the ring before he approached her with his renewed interest. Nikki who is currently dating Cena recently told Reveal Magazine how Cena reacted to Ziggler's romantic overtures, "It wasn’t that I was tempted by Nick [Dolph]. It was the thought that there are others out there that want to give you marriage and kids. With Nick it’s hard to go back once you’re over it, but it did cross my mind that someone does want to make me a wife and someone does want to make me a mother. Poor John was like, ‘Is there anything I should be worried about?’, I was like ‘Umm I don’t think so…’ But no, I adore John and I couldn’t imagine my life without him.” I don't think so....

Comments

CHEAP HEAT WRESTLING STORE